Saturday, April 7, 2007

Samsung M500 Review


I just bought the Samsung M500 and I must say, i am very impressed. With all the features that this little phone has, I have not had any freezing issues that you would get from other phones or PDA's. I also use a Motorola Q for work. I would much rather carry around the M500 over the Q any day. Not that you can compare these phones, the Q works great for email, but that's about it.
The Bluetooth feature is easy to use and set up. I have it set up to use a headset and the hands free in my car. Photos are pretty good for a phone, I just need to learn how to keep my hand steady. The music player is standard, sounds pretty good with the included stereo headphones, but if i want to listen to to decent music, I'll use my iPod.
Sprint TV is pretty cool. Streams nicely with little re-buffering. Watched Comedy Central on the train ride home with a full battery, after an hour of watching Sprint TV, my phone was ready to be recharged.
I thought I would miss the full QWERTY keyboard for text messaging, but the T9 feature has come a long way and is pretty easy to use. This is my first true Mutimedia phone, so I may just be impressed because I don't know any better. I have heard horror stories about the A900, Razr and other multimedia phones, but this one has me really impressed.

No comments: