Saturday, April 21, 2007

My FiOS is on the way !


I am so excited! I am finally going to get FiOS! Surfing the web at the speed of light. Who could ask for anything more. My next mission, is a new PC.
I ordered the triple play from Verizon. I was one of the first Vonage customers. Now, I feel like I need to drop them. With the ongoing lawsuit with Verizon, and before that, the botched IPO, I feel like the ship is sinking and the Verizon rescue helicopter is there waiting.
So I will have "normal" phone, fiber internet, and Digital TV... Ok, so all my eggs are in one basket, but this basket is not going anywhere, anytime soon. I have not heard anything in regard to the digital tv from verizon. I am hoping it will be fine.. Ordered the DVR to go with it as well. Everything will be installed on the 30th.. I'll post pictures of the install on this blog as well as my experiences.. So keep checking back..

No comments: